- PCHD Calendar
- 2014-2017 Community Health Improvement Plan
- *NEW* PCHD seeking cleaning person. Click here for more information
- *NEW* FLU INFORMATION
- 2015 FLU CLINIC SCHEDULE
- Ohio EPA News Release regarding septic system funding
- West Nile Virus press release
- West Nile Virus Frequently Asked Questions
- Link to mosquito-borne disease information from the Ohio Department of Health
- Remember to check out the NEW Putnam County Running Series! Go to www.pcrunningseries.weebly.com for more information.
- Notice of Issuance of Limited Environmental Review and the final finding of no significant impact (FONSI) for the Putnam County - 2015 ODH-OEPA HSTS Repair/Replacement Program.
Defend your baby against 14 serious childhood diseases, like measles and whooping cough, with the safe, proven protection of vaccines. Giving him all the recommended immunizations by age two is the best way to protect him. For more reasons to vaccinate, visit CDC’s vaccine website for parents: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/index.html
Water First for Thirst!Drinking water is a habit that is good for your health and your wallet! Save money by drinking water from the tap at home, on-the-go using a refillable water bottle, or when eating out. go.usa.gov/3AgpB
Need shots? The first day of school is quickly approaching! Has your child had his or her necessary vaccinations? We are offering extra immunization clinics to help get your child vaccinated before the first day of school. Call the health department at 419-523-5608 to schedule an appointment.