- 2017 PCHD Calendar
- It is not too late to get a flu shot! Call 419-523-5608 to schedule an appointment!
- 2.15.18 Public Health Nurse position available. Applications due on March 2, 2018. Click here for more information
Board of Health Position Available :
There is an opening for the position of Board of Health Member for the Putnam County General Health District. This 5 year term begins March 2018. The Board of Health is the governing unit for the Putnam County Health Department and Putnam County HomeCare and Hospice. Individuals interested in this position should send a resume and cover letter to Kim Rieman, Health Commissioner at email@example.com or by mail at 256 E. Williamstown Road, Ottawa, OH 45875 by Friday, February 23, 2018. If you have any questions, please call Kim at 419-523-5608 ext. 226.
- The next meeting of the Putnam County Board of Health will be Tuesday, February 13 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at Putnam County HomeCare and Hospice. This is a change from the original scheduled date of February 8th.
- 3.22.17 Operation and Maintenance Powerpoint Presentation
- 3.1.17 Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Frequently Asked Questions
- Funding for repair and replacement of septic systems available. Click here for more information
April 25, 2017
We are excited to announce that the Partners for a Healthy Putnam County released the Putnam County Community Health Assessment (CHA) today! This assessment will help guide planning to address identified health issues in Putnam County. The CHA is a combination of four assessments. Click on the links below for more information about each assessment:
What do you think about the data provided in the assessments? Please contact Joan Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-523-5608 ext. 239 to provide your input!