- PCHD Calendar
- 2014-2017 Community Health Improvement Plan
- Power Outage Food Safety
- Flood/Sewage Back-up Guidelines
- Flooded Basement Cautions
- Water Well Disinfection Instructions and Testing after Flooding
- Flooded garden safety information
- Open meeting regarding sewage and lot splits to be held on July 30th. More info here
- P.A.R.T.Y 5K Run Results
- Remember to check out the NEW Putnam County Running Series! Go to www.pcrunningseries.weebly.com for more information.
- Notice of Issuance of Limited Environmental Review and the final finding of no significant impact (FONSI) for the Putnam County - 2015 ODH-OEPA HSTS Repair/Replacement Program.
Leave it to the pros! Fireworks are dangerous! A report from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) says that there are about 200 fireworks injuries a day during the month surrounding the Fourth of July holiday. Learn more about firework safety here: www.nfpa.org/fireworks
can be very serious. Take time to learn the symptoms and
how you can help: